Choosing a training device so that the treadmill for exercising at home is not easy as they are available in a variety of brands, Models and confusing many features. Trying to choose a treadmill that fits your needs and budget can be a daunting task. a training device so that the treadmill is a major investment, so it is important to find out as much information as you can before making a purchase to avoid an expensive mistake. With our tips, you can make a wiser choice when selecting a training, that fits both your fitness and your budget.
The following are our tips for choosing a treadmill:
1. "Choose a treadmill with a motor" - many people think that they can save money by buying a "non motor" treadmill. Motor dissolved treadmill driven by the influence of the user's leg in walking surface moving time the mat. In theory it sounds like a cheap and effective idea, but in practice they are very inefficient because it means a great strain on the legs and it has been shown to cause damage to the load.
2. "Find out your needs" - it's a good idea to write down the requirements and needs are.
because then you can use this list to match your requirements against the specs and features of a specific treadmill. Such a list could include requirements:
Foldable or not.
Use (walks, jogging, running, closure training, etc.)
Program (number and type, programmerbart)
Pulse Measurement / Control (contact or wireless)
Entertainment (music, TV)
Warranty (points covering, distance in mm.)
3. "Do your homework" - a treadmill with reasonable quality is a costly item, and you should treat the purchase of exercise equipment that you do when you buy anything expensive to the household. This means trying to get the best match with your "list of demands" and the treadmill that you're buying. Try to gather as much information as possible about the training tool many internet websites have good information and reviews.
4. Foldable or non-foldable - treadmills available as folding or non-folding. The non-folding treadmill stand where they are and take up a large floor surface. the folding can be folded together, where they take up less floor space. It is a popular misconception that foldable treadmill is not as strong or as stable as non-folding treadmill. In fact, a foldable treadmill of comparable quality to a non-folding model as strong and stable.
5. "Running Board" - this is an important but often overlooked part of a modern gym treadmill. The deck supports the moving carpet and the way it reacts to the user's movements with the suspension determines how the treadmill feels when you walk or run on the tape. The important thing to remember here is to ensure that the weight you do not exceed the maximum limit set by the manufacturer.
6. "The mat size" - to handle a long step and a natural side-to-side movement of a runner so should löparbandets carpet was at least 45-50cm wide. The length should be at least 140 cm 150 cm. Keep in mind that a long belt is preferred for longer runners with longer than average in stride.
7. "Engine size" - as a rule, the larger the engine, the better. A larger engine will not only be able to run the tread mat to higher speeds, it will also be able to take heavier users. A larger motor also tends to draw less power than a smaller unit do in certain situations and be less likely to overheat the associated motor control circuits and wiring.
8. "Program" - most exercise equipment such as a treadmill is available with built-in training program. These computer program that is activated takes control of the speed and incline of exercise equipment. The programs run for a period of time during which the speed and incline range of the treadmill automatically by the program. Today you can also get Internet connection to provide special training program focusing on so cardio training and weight loss, etc.
9. "Entertainment" - many treadmills today have some form of audio and video entertainment built. A popular feature consists of a sound system with speakers mounted in the dash dets console and you can connect an MP3 player. The other favored entertainment options are in the form of a flat-screen TV that can be mounted in or on the console.
10. "Warranty" - most manufacturers offer some form of guarantee on its products but defects covered by warranty may vary substantially from one producer to another. Ex running distance can vary and the lifetime can be from 90 days up to a lifetime. The warranty may cover frame and engine for electronics. Clearly, the longer the warranty length is, the better it is and this is often a good indication of the overall quality and sustainability training tool.