If you have not heard of kettlebells, then you are not alone. This incredibly versatile exercise equipment is becoming more and more popular among body builders and athletes.
This is one of the latest trend for cardio - and strength training exercises. It is a fantastic exercise Thanks to its versatility and efficiency. The equipment looks like a cannonball with a handle at one end. It is used to advantage for intense training, with a focus on the entire body. These exercises help one to lose weight and gain muscle.
Kettlebells have been around for many centuries and is now used as a quick way to lose weight and build muscle, by twenty-minute workouts. Many use the equipment to get fast results.
There are many advantages if you start routine kettlebell training.
- You can make a short but intensive training with great results.
- training can combine cardio, Strength and Flexural training.
- It is a good exercise to facilitate a rapid weight loss.
- Strengthens joints and improves stamina.
- Kettlebells are cheaper than many other types of exercise equipment.
- Since training involves the entire body, because of the swinging movements that activate more muscle groups than traditional weights.
- Improved flexibility and fitness.
- You better get functional strength and fitness in less time.
When you start training with kettlebells, your whole body will feel fit as you swing and lift with your whole body. Kettlebell exercises are known to help when it comes to overcoming back pain and shoulder pain, by strengthening the muscles as weak stomach, butt and hamstrings muscles.
Factors you should consider
Before exercising with kettlebells, it is recommended that you warm up properly. You should do a lot of stretching to prepare your arms, shoulders and back. Also, you should know which weights that may be suitable for you, according to your weight, length and conditioning. This is important because there is a risk of injury if you swing kettlebells that are too heavy for you. If you are new to this form of exercise, it is recommended that you study a good instructional video or performing some workouts under the supervision of an instructor. There are lots of exercises you can perform this exercise. There are specific workouts for each area of the body.
Kettlebells are perfect when you are busy and can spare only twenty minutes for your daily workout.